Brok, Our Mascot
Brok is our cookie-loving badger and the proud mascot of ConFuzzled since our first convention back in 2008. He frequently features in art displayed around the convention, in our conbook, or auctioned for charity in our Art Show.
We love it when artists and other creators want to draw, animate, model, or write about Brok. However, we must remind you that ConFuzzled UK Ltd are the sole owner of Brok and his likeness, and that use of him in any medium for the purpose of sale, publication, public media, dissemination, or other commercial gain is expressly prohibited without written permission from ConFuzzzled UK Ltd’s Board of Directors.
We encourage artists and other creators who want to use Brok for pieces included in our Art Show which are 100% to charity, or that are submitted to our conbook each year.
- Brok is copyright of ConFuzzled UK Ltd
- ConFuzzled permits use of Brok’s image for non-commercial uses only
- Brok may only be used in pieces submitted to the ConFuzzled Art Show where 100% is to charity
- Brok must not be used for publications that could be associated with/to ConFuzzled without prior permission
- Brok must only be represented in G-rated situations
- Attribute artwork containing Brok with “Brok © ConFuzzled”, linking where possible to https://www.confuzzled.org.uk/
If you have any questions, or wish to discuss a situation that falls outside of these rules, please contact email@example.com