We’re Hiring: HR Lead
We’re hiring! Want to jump right to the application form? GO HERE! Please read on though for the details of the new role!
We’ll be open for applications for two weeks from today (7th October)
The main responsibility of the HR Lead is to implement staff sourcing, recruiting, planning of overall HR strategy and assist in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures
Some of the tasks you’ll be involved in undertaking;
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Be instrumental in writing HR policies and procedures, and working with the Directors to implement them.
- Working with the wider ConFuzzled team in the recruitment process, preparing job descriptions, posting job advertisements, and managing the hiring / onboarding process of new team members.
- Work with the Directors and wider ConFuzzled management team to develop training & development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes
- Manage disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Review employment and working conditions (at the convention) to ensure legal compliance.
- Liaise with the Wellbeing department where necessary to ensure staff/crew wellbeing is maintained.
Ultimately, in this role you’ll work to provide ConFuzzled with an HR department that meets the needs of both the convention and the staff/crew. You will also ensure that personnel-management issues are carried out correctly with regards to ConFuzzled guidelines.
Previous qualifications, or experience of HR and personnel management would be of benefit to applicants.
To apply for this role, please use this form, and select the HR Lead role: CLICK HERE